[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 and MPE log

Marc levesqm at emt.inrs.ca
Mon Jun 22 08:07:05 CDT 2009

Well... I don't have MPE2. That's why I took the MPE library from my
MPICH-1 implementation. As said in:
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/perfvis/download/index.htm

MPE is supposed to work with any MPI implementation.

However, I know that MPE is old and it is strongly recommended to use
MPE2 instead. The easy solution at the present time would be then to
install it.

Thanks for all.

Marc