[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 and MPE log

Marc levesqm at emt.inrs.ca
Thu Jun 18 11:31:48 CDT 2009

The MPE library from MPICH-1 don't seems to work with MPICH-2:

$ mpicxx -o helloWorld helloWorld.cc -L/opt/mpich/gnu/lib -lmpichcxx
-llmpe -lmpe -DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK
/opt/mpich2/gnu/lib/libmpichcxx.so: undefined reference to
`MPI_Lookup_name'
/opt/mpich2/gnu/lib/libmpichcxx.so: undefined reference to
`MPI_Open_port'
... and so on ...

Is there a way I can fix this without integrating MPE in MPICH-2?

Thanks for all.

Marc