[mpich-discuss] User Credential Problem on Windows

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 12 09:42:37 CDT 2009

Hi,
 Condor could be running your job across machines where your
username/password is not registered.
 Did you try using delegation to run your MPI job (See section 9.4 in the
"windows developer's guide" - available at
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/research/projects/mpich2/documentation/index.php?s=
docs)?

Regards,
Jayesh