[mpich-discuss] assertion failed in socksm.c it_plfc->revents when trying mpptest

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 11 01:37:42 CDT 2009

The problem with the test suite seems quite weird to me. We run the
MPICH2 test suite several times in the nightly scripts as well as for
our local testing every day, and we never saw any such problem.

Does the "cpi" test in your build/examples directory work fine?

  $ mpiexec -n 4 ./examples/cpi

  -- Pavan