[mpich-discuss] one question about run mpich2

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 9 13:15:27 CDT 2009

Hmm.. This seems to be a portability problem which we need to fix. I've
opened a ticket for this:
https://trac.mcs.anl.gov/projects/mpich2/ticket/646

As a temporary solution, can you try running the following (bash) script
on your MPICH2 directory and recompile:

  shell$ for i in `grep -r "/usr/bin/env" src/pm/mpd | cut -f1 -d':' |
sort | uniq`; do cp $i t; cat $i | sed -e 's_/usr/bin/env_/bin/env_g' >
t; mv t $i; done

If you are using a different shell, you might need to modify the script
appropriately.

  -- Pavan