[mpich-discuss] CLOG write failure

chong tan chong_guan_tan at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 14:00:43 CST 2009

Yes, we did check.  We tried setting env var TMPDIR, we got pretty much
the same error, with the tmp being in the TMPDIR.  We also checked the
temp files, and the file that caused the error was there, 360M of it.

I read the code of clog_buffer.c, the ierr returned by the write is int, but block size
is unsigned.  I don't know if this is the problem.  I modified the error message
to print more info.  But the peroson running my application is on vacation for a
week.  I will not be able to run it to see more info.

tan