[mpich-discuss] MPICH on intel x86_64 core2 quad + fedora 10

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Feb 21 10:13:38 CST 2009

Does the cpi example in the examples directory run? If you do "make testing"
in the top-level mpich2 directory it will run the entire test suite in
test/mpi (takes an hour). If these programs run, the problem is likely in
your application or the way it is compiled or something like that.

Rajeev

  _____