[mpich-discuss] Running mpiexec on WIndows Computers

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 20 14:26:28 CST 2009

Hi,
 To analyse the logs they have to be from a single MPI job run. From your
email it looks like the outputs are from multiple runs.
 Please provide me 3 log files collected as per instructions below,

1) Run smpd on machine 1, m1, using the command.

        smpd -d > smpd_debug_m1.log

2) Run smpd on machine 2, m2, using the command,

        smpd -d > smpd_debug_m2.log

3) Now run mpiexec in verbose mode using the command,

        mpiexec -verbose -machinefile mf.txt c:\temp\cpi.exe >
mpiexec_verbose.log

Regards,
jayesh

  _____