[mpich-discuss] mpd and login node

Stephen Siegel siegel at cis.udel.edu
Fri Feb 13 19:20:38 CST 2009

No queuing system.   Each user just runs mpd, and has a machine file
that lists the nodes in their home directory.   They are supposed to
terminate the mpd ring when they are done.   We are not too concerned
with overloading---this is just being used by an introductory
parallel programming class.  A queuing system would probably be a good
idea though.  All the machines are running linux.