[mpich-discuss] Please help me

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 7 12:53:11 CDT 2009

 I would recommend using Boost MPI as Jeff mentioned in his previous
email. If you have arrays in your class you might run into problems with
Boost MPI version 1.39.0 (Try trunk - which has a fix to the problem OR a
version > 1.39.0).

(PS: Boost MPI internally uses derived MPI datatypes to serialize your
classes.)
Regards,
Jayesh