[mpich-discuss] Cannot build mpich2-1.0.8p1 (nemesis) with PGI8.0-4 on Linux x86_64

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Apr 1 19:03:22 CDT 2009

F90 does weird name mangling as well.  But I'm not familiar with mpich's f90 support - are there no overloaded functions?  Or have you tested multiple f90 compilers to know that they mangle the same way?  (I freely admit to not having tested f90 compilers to know)

Does mpich fix the ".true. value" issue at run time somehow?  That particular problem has vexed me for a while...

Also, I never figured out how to make the C constants mpi_f_status(es)_ignore able to compare properly in fortran apps that were compiled with a different name mangling scheme - did you figure out a solution for that as well?

-jms
Sent from my PDA.  No type good.