[mpich-discuss] Building mpich2-1.0.7 on Windows with MSVC 2003

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 22 10:01:22 CDT 2008

 Hi,
  The solution files available with MPICH2 are for Visual Studio 2005 (We
should fix the docs - thanks for pointing them out). We don't have
solution files for Visual Studio 2003.
  Please note that if you want to develop MPI applications you only need
to install MPICH2 on your system (Using the windows installables available
at the downloads page). However you need VS 2005 if you need to modify the
MPICH2 source code.

Regards,
Jayesh