[mpich-discuss] inconsistency in the man page of mpiexec

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 21 20:31:36 CDT 2008

I think the mpiexec manpage contains a general reference of what mpiexec
should have as defined in MPI standard:

http://www.mpi-forum.org/docs/mpi-20-html/node97.htm#Node97

The "mpiexec -help" provides a more specific info for mpiexec offered
by a given process manager, in this case, mpd.  We will see if we can
improve the documentation to make things clearer, I am cc'ing this
back to mpich2-maint.

A.Chan