[mpich-discuss] Installation problem mpich2-1.0.6/1.0.7 on LINUX MANDRIVA 2008.1

Broeders, Cornelis cornelis.broeders at irs.fzk.de
Thu Oct 9 15:19:46 CDT 2008

I am continuing without -g option, but it is somewhat surprising that this -g may lead to code-problems. My experience was to be careful with optimizing (-O, -O2 etc). I hope developers understand reasons.
Could somebody give me a comment on my "summary.xml" problem in my previous mail?
Thank you very  much in advance.
C. Broeders