[mpich-discuss] FW: Mpich2 test suite and related errors

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 8 13:35:45 CDT 2008

rdwrord is an MPI-IO test. The problem is likely because the test directory
is on an NFS file system, and NFS is known to be problematic for MPI-IO. You
can either ignore errors from the I/O tests, or if you don't need MPI-IO
functionality, you can configure MPICH2 with --disable-romio, and the I/O
tests won't be run.

Rajeev