[mpich-discuss] mpiexec and working directory

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 6 17:34:53 CST 2008

1.0.3 is an ancient version of MPICH2. Try the latest version, 1.0.8.

The parameters to mpiexec are not identical between MPICH-1 and MPICH2. Do
mpiexec --help. Make sure you are calling MPICH2's mpiexec, not MPICH-1's.
If your input files are in the same directory as the executable, you should
not need to specify anything.

Rajeev