[mpich-discuss] mpiexec -maxtime

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 6 11:25:54 CST 2008

I think the mpiexec manpage contains a general reference of what mpiexec
should have as defined in MPI standard. "mpiexec -help" provides a more
specific info for mpiexec offered by a given process manager.

If you want mpiexec to timeout, one method that works with all process
managers in MPICH2 is to set the environment variable MPIEXEC_TIMEOUT to the
time in seconds.

Rajeev