[mpich-discuss] Error with MPI - set PATH

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 5 09:19:30 CDT 2008

 Hi,
  The error indicates that the path for the job launcher (mpiexec) was not
found.
  Please set the path for MPICH2 binaries on your system ("Control Panel"
--> System --> Advanced --> "Environment Variables"  => Add MPICH2 bin to
the PATH). Now open a new command prompt, try running mpiexec from command
prompt (to make sure that you have the PATH set correctly) and then run
your code.

Regards,
Jayesh