[mpich-discuss] Debugging

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 2 09:12:09 CDT 2008

 Hi,
  The problem that you see might not be related to building debug version
of your code (It could some race condition bug which manifests in debug
version - due to the compiler-added code).
  Valgrind should help.
  I would also recommend that you turn on the "run time error checking"
(esp "Check Array and String bounds") when compiling your program
("Configuration properties" --> Fortran --> Run-time --> *).

Regards,
Jayesh