[mpich-discuss] A problem about stuck MPI_init()

Thomas Liu thomas0810 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 14:57:03 CDT 2008

 Hi:

   Thank you very much for your attention.
  I am developing one MPI program in C. It is linked with multiple *.o
files. However, when I was testing the program, I found it stuck at
MPI_Init() if I start the program on multiple nodes.
  However, I can run the program on one node, even for multiple processes.

Then I code a small piece of MPI program which comes from only one *.o file
and use mpirun to test it. It runs fine.
And I compiled the program on one node and ran the shared version of
executable file on those nodes. So I don't think there are any problems with
version.

What do you think the problem is?
   Thank you very much.

                                           Thomas