[mpich-discuss] Problems in Configuring MPICH2-1.0.7rc2

Azhar Ali Shah aas_lakyari at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 10:05:10 CDT 2008

Hi,

I intend to use MPICH2 with Sun Grid Enigne 6.
./configure --prefix=/usr/SGE6/mpich2_smpd --with-pm=smpd --with-pmi=smpd

(where SGE6 as a NFS mounted directory)

gives three warnings:
configure: WARNING: File locks may not work with NFS.
configure: WARNING:  Invalid JNI include dir, exit!
configure: WARNING: SLOG2SDK: No sub-package has been configured

Could you please let me know if these warnings are serious in terms of normal operation of MPICH2 with SGE?
If yes, any pointers on how to get rid of?

thanks in advance for your help

Azhar