[mpich-discuss] Trouble in getting the logging interface to work

Krishna Chaitanya kris.c1986 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 10:21:03 CDT 2008

I have modified the mpe library to log the events that I am interested in
monitoring. But, I am bit hazy about how a function like MPI_Init is
actually linked to the MPI_Init routine in the file log_mpi_core.c when we
compile the MPI application with the -mpe=mpilog switch. Could someone point
me to the routine that takes care of such a mapping?

Thanks,
Krishna Chaitanya K