[mpich-discuss] Trouble in getting the logging interface to work

Krishna Chaitanya kris.c1986 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 23:31:26 CDT 2008

Sorry for posting again on the same issue. I was able to take a look at the
text output being generated before my computer stopped responding. Could you
please take a look and suggest what needs to be done to resolve the
exceptions being generated.

Krishna Chaitanya K

[kris.c1986 at zeus examples]$ jumpshot cpi.slog2
GUI_LIBDIR is set. GUI_LIBDIR = /home/kc/mpich-install//lib
Java is version 1.4.2.
Starting the SLOG-2 Display Program .....
Jumpshot-4 setup file : /home/kc/.jumpshot4.conf
Initialize Parameters:
Y_AXIS_ROOT_LABEL = SLOG-2
INIT_SLOG2_LEVEL_READ = 4
AUTO_WINDOWS_LOCATION = true
SCREEN_HEIGHT_RATIO = 0.5
TIME_SCROLL_UNIT_RATIO = 0.01
Y_AXIS_ROOT_VISIBLE = true
ACTIVE_REFRESH = false
ROW_RESIZE_MODE = Row
BACKGROUND_COLOR = black
STATE_HEIGHT_FACTOR = 0.9
NESTING_HEIGHT_FACTOR = 0.8
ARROW_ANTIALIASING = default
MIN_WIDTH_TO_DRAG = 4
CLICK_RADIUS_TO_LINE = 3
LEFTCLICK_INSTANT_ZOOM = true
STATE_BORDER = ColorRaised
ARROW_HEAD_LENGTH = 10
ARROW_HEAD_WIDTH = 6
EVENT_BASE_WIDTH = 8
PREVIEW_STATE_DISPLAY = CumulativeExclusionRatio
PREVIEW_STATE_BORDER = ColorXOR
PREVIEW_STATE_BORDER_W = 3
PREVIEW_STATE_BORDER_H = 0
PREVIEW_STATE_LEGEND_H = 2
PREVIEW_ARROW_LOG_BASE = 5
SEARCH_ARROW_LENGTH = 20
SEARCH_FRAME_THICKNESS = 3
SEARCHED_OBJECT_ON_TOP = false
HISTOGRAM_ZERO_ORIGIN = true
SUMMARY_STATE_BORDER = ColorRaised
SUMMARY_ARROW_LOG_BASE = 5
LEGEND_PREVIEW_ORDER = true
LEGEND_TOPOLOGY_ORDER = true

slog_ins.tZoomFtr = 2.0
Exception during event dispatch:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
   at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at viewer.timelines.CanvasTimeline.initializeAllOffImages(
CanvasTimeline.java:194)
   at viewer.zoomable.ScrollableObject.componentResized(
ScrollableObject.java:585)
   at viewer.zoomable.ViewportTime.componentResized(ViewportTime.java:219)
   at viewer.zoomable.ViewportTimeYaxis.fireComponentResized(
ViewportTimeYaxis.java:95)
   at viewer.zoomable.ActionYaxisTreeCommit.actionPerformed(
ActionYaxisTreeCommit.java:49)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton$1.actionPerformed(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at viewer.zoomable.ActionPptyRefresh.actionPerformed(
ActionPptyRefresh.java:43)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton$1.actionPerformed(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at
viewer.timelines.PreviewStateComboBox$PreviewModeActionListener.actionPerformed
(PreviewStateComboBox.java:71)
   at javax.swing.JComboBox.fireActionEvent(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.JComboBox.selectedItemChanged(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.JComboBox.contentsChanged(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.AbstractListModel.fireContentsChanged(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.DefaultComboBoxModel.setSelectedItem(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at javax.swing.JComboBox.setSelectedItem(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at viewer.timelines.PreviewStateComboBox.init(PreviewStateComboBox.java
:59)
   at viewer.timelines.TimelinePanel.init(TimelinePanel.java:400)
   at viewer.timelines.TimelineFrame.init(TimelineFrame.java:57)
   at viewer.first.LogFileOperations$1.finished(LogFileOperations.java:246)
   at viewer.common.SwingWorker$1.run(SwingWorker.java:103)
   at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(libgcj.so.7rh)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: width (=0) and height (=0)
must be > 0
   at java.awt.image.DirectColorModel.createCompatibleWritableRaster(
libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.awt.image.BufferedImage.<init>(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at viewer.common.CustomCursor.getBestCursorImage(CustomCursor.java:62)
   at viewer.common.CustomCursor.initCursors(CustomCursor.java:86)
   at viewer.common.CustomCursor.<clinit>(CustomCursor.java:35)
   at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.7rh)
   ...33 more
Exception during event dispatch:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: viewer.common.CustomCursor
   at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at viewer.timelines.CanvasTimeline.initializeAllOffImages(
CanvasTimeline.java:194)
   at viewer.zoomable.ScrollableObject.componentResized(
ScrollableObject.java:585)
   at viewer.zoomable.ViewportTime.componentResized(ViewportTime.java:219)
   at java.awt.Component.processComponentEvent(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.awt.Component.processEvent(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.awt.Container.processEvent(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(libgcj.so.7rh)