[mpich-discuss] Heterogeneous systems

Hisham Adel hosham2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 22:26:06 CDT 2008

I'm working with MPICH2-1.0.6p1 and it don't support heterogeneous systems,there is always fatal error.

is MPICH2-1.0.7 support heterogeneous systems?

I'm a new user and i'm working on a cluster  of  3  Laptops  one is  AMD 64-bit and the others are Intel 32-bit.

I have asked before about a Fatal error which appeared to me and Rajeev Thakur  replied  to me and told me that MPICH2 don't support heterogeneous systems.Thanks Rajeev Thakur