[mpich-discuss] Error in Send and Recieving / C++

Gholamreza Sobhaninejad grsobhani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 01:11:50 CDT 2008

Dear All,

I am trying to transfer C++ class information via serialization concept to
be able to run my code on cluster.
At the moment I am using C++, MPICH-2 on windows and VS2008 as IDE.
I attached the project that you can run it on your own platform.

The main idea is, master is runing on Process #0, and send some messages to
other Processes which are in COMM_WORLD. Other processes run Slave() on and
terminate if they get an integer equal to 0. The slave processors receive
length of a string and the string. The they pass the string to a instance of
Shape class which can produce Internal Shape class information based on the
string. Then the Shape class write Shappe informations on the file.

But the problem is whe I run the code like bellow :
 mpiexec -n 5 Binary_.exe
After sending two message and running the submited task I get error which
"Ring ids in not match" and it stops.

Would you please help me to find a solution about this program. I attached
the code.

Sincerely,

--
Gholamreza Sobhaninejad(Reza)