[mpich-discuss] error event

Eugenio Chiavaccini Eugenio.Chiavaccini at cst.com
Mon Jun 16 01:23:37 CDT 2008

Of course I already had a look on these pages, concerning the
instantiation of specific error handler!!!

The point is that, if an error occurs, at least in my case, just suppose
in a Reduction op, only one of the node belonging to the cluster is
notified. Either with standard error handler, exception error handler or
custom error handler.

So, in this case, how can I notify all the other nodes of the cluster
that something weird is happening, apart from "aborting" the cluster
itself? Which is the final step I would like to avoid....

Thanks,

Eugenio