[mpich-discuss] install mpich2 on a single pc with 2 cpus

Seungho Choe sec53 at pitt.edu
Wed Jul 2 21:02:25 CDT 2008

Dear Anthony,

I read the manual, but I couldn't figure it out.
Could you tell me more specific ? Which section should I look at it ?
Actually, I installed mpich2, but it looks to me it doesn't use my
second cpu.
I installed it without any installation options except for the prefix.
Do I need a specific option or do I  need just mpd to handle that ? What
I'm wondering is whether I need another program to combine 2 cpus. I'm
looking forward to receiving more advices.

Thanks,
Seungho

Anthony Chan ì^Ó´ ê¸^À: