[MPICH] Compiling mpich with a new component

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 24 13:00:54 CST 2008

Make sure that you run configure first.  There are a number of files
of the form "FOO.BAR.in" that are used by configure to create
"FOO.BAR".  "mpid_thread.h" is an example of one of these files.

For what it's worth, the mpich2 build system is somewhat complicated,
so you should be prepared to spend quite a bit of time poking around
with it in order to be able to add your own files.

-Dave