[MPICH] Does ssm make a difference?

Benjamin Svetitsky bqs at julian.tau.ac.il
Thu Jan 10 11:59:06 CST 2008

Thanks, that's much improved.  The User's Guide led me to believe that
ch3:ssm is to be preferred for multicore installations, but it gave no
improvement at all over ch3:sock.

			Ben

--
Prof. Benjamin Svetitsky           Phone:  +972-3-640 8870
School of Physics and Astronomy    Fax:    +972-3-640 7932
Tel Aviv University                E-mail: bqs at julian.tau.ac.il
69978 Tel Aviv, Israel             WWW:    http://julian.tau.ac.il/~bqs