[MPICH] MPICH2 1.0.6 inder Windows without DOMAIN

madfran madfran at set-ezine.org
Sat Jan 5 10:53:23 CST 2008

Hi,...

No succes putting the IP addresses instead the computer name.
In my opinion it is a problem with the user but I am not sure.
The documentation for windows it is not clear.
I found something in http://202.117.122.28/newindex/huchongwei/MPI.pdf but it
is not ufficial documention and say things diferent than the information
found in README.winbin.rtf

Where can I find ufficial documentation about MPICH2 under windows ?

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 00:34:41 +0100, Christoph Lupprich wrote