[MPICH] RE: C and C++ binding for MPI API

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 26 11:01:08 CST 2008

 Hi,
  You can look into any good books or tutorial
(http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/learning.html) explaining the MPI standard
to know about the C++ bindings for MPI.
  You can find the reference for the C++ bindings at {
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpi-standard/mpi-report-2.0/mpi2-report.htm#
Node0 } in section "Language bindings" --> "C++" .
   Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jayesh