[MPICH] Problem setting up MPICH between a 32 bit INTEL and a 32 bit AMD machine

Dave Goodell goodell at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 14 13:15:55 CST 2008

Something is likely incorrect in your DNS resolution or /etc/hosts
file.  Please re-run the "mpdcheck -f mpd.hosts" check with the "-v"
option and send us the output.  This should help to see which hosts
in particular are causing a problem and/or if we are getting bitten
by some sort of aliasing.

-Dave