[MPICH] Problem setting up MPICH between a 32 bit INTEL and a 32 bit AMD machine

Krishna Chaitanya kris.c1986 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:40:49 CST 2008

So, what is the error trying to convey? Googling for it, gave
this.<http://tell11.utsi.edu/mpich2-1.0.6p1/bin/mpdcheck>
I have flushed the IPtables on both the machines and the firewalls are
de-activated. Could you please elaborate on what kind of settings I need to
look into?

Thanks,
Krishna Chaitanya K

--
In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity