[MPICH] Dynamic process

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 11 09:54:53 CST 2008

You need to call MPI_Comm_disconnect to disconnect the spawned processes
from the parents. The spawnees can then independently call MPI_Finalize and
disappear. However, if you want to delete just one process from the spawned
group it is more difficult. You would probably need to spawn them one by
one, connect them all, disconnect them, and then let one of them go.

Rajeev