[mpich-discuss] modifying the round-robin

Benjamin Svetitsky bqs at julian.tau.ac.il
Thu Dec 11 06:41:11 CST 2008

Thanks, the -1 option indeed gets all 4 processes to run on nodeB.  But
then if I start another -n 4 job, it goes to nodeB as well.  Is there a
way to get mpd to do load balancing here (namely to send all 4 to the
next node in line) without specifying the node in the mpiexec command?

		Ben

Tel Aviv University              E-mail:      bqs at julian.tau.ac.il
69978 Tel Aviv, Israel           WWW: http://julian.tau.ac.il/~bqs