[mpich-discuss] FW: How to use MPICH2 to run a MPI application across two Windows XP machines?

Jayesh Krishna jayesh at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 14 14:04:27 CDT 2008

Hi,
 Yes, the problem is with the networking configuration of the machines
involved in your MPI job (If the networking configuration of the machines
are correct you should at least be able to ping each machine from the
other). You should contact your system administrator to make sure that the
networking configuration of the machines are correct.

Regards,
Jayesh

  _____