[mpich-discuss] Socket error on Quad-core Windows XP

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 9 23:53:25 CDT 2008

Do you have a very simple (as simple as possible) program that
demonstrates this? Also, can you give some more information about your
installation --

1. Which version of MPICH2 are you using?

2. What configuration options were passed to MPICH2 during configuration

3. What process manager are you using?

4. What command line did you use to launch the process manager?

5. What command line did you use to launch the program?

6. Anything other information we should probably know about in your
cluster, e.g., what OS, is there a firewall between the nodes, etc.

  -- Pavan