[MPICH] MPICH2 Patch Release: 1.0.6p1

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 31 14:34:52 CDT 2007

We would like to announce a patch release of MPICH2, 1.0.6p1, that fixes a
few issues in the 1.0.6 release. The patch release can be downloaded from
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich2. If you are using any older version of
MPICH2 (including 1.0.6), we recommend that you upgrade to this version.

This patch release, fixes the following issues in 1.0.6:

  * MPICH2_NUMVERSION macro bug in mpi.h
  * Fixed a bug in MPI_Gather causing data-corruption for large sizes
  * Fixed a bug in MPD configure related to Totalview
  * Some MPE bug fixes
  * Fixes to timer code
  * snprintf prototype related bug in mpdroot.c
  * SMPD mpiexec rsh bug
  * ROMIO with PVFS2 linking bug
  * ROMIO ad_aggregate.c bug

Regards,