[MPICH] Define MPE_LOG_BYTES size

Francisco Javier García Blas fjblas at arcos.inf.uc3m.es
Mon Nov 12 23:51:29 CST 2007

Hi All,

I am using the last version of MPICH2, 1.0.6, and working with MPE I/O
wrappers (log_mpi_io.c). I use MPE_Log_pack to store additional info
about file access. My problem is the record size that MPE uses to store
info. I found in logging/src/mpe_log.c that the output byte buffer which
is of sizeof(MPE_LOG_BYTES),  32 bytes.
In logging/include/mpe_log.h, I can re-define this size but I did not
find nothing about MPE_LOG_BYTES in CLOG.

I do not know if I have to re-define another consts or this change is
sufficient.

Thanks,
Javier.