[MPICH] MPICH2 BoF at SC07

Darius Buntinas buntinas at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 9 09:23:32 CST 2007

We're having a MPICH2 Birds of a Feather session at SC07 next week on
Thursday at 12:15 in A3/A4.  If you're interested in MPICH2 usage,
development and future directions, come join us.

The BoF will provide an open forum for users and developers of MPICH2
and MPICH2-derived MPI implementations to discuss experiences and issues
in using and porting MPICH2.  We'll discuss new features and future
plans for MPICH2.  Representatives from IBM, Microsoft, Myricom, Ohio
State and SiCortex will also be there to talk about their MPICH2-based
MPI implementations.

Hope to see you there!

The MPICH2 team.