[MPICH] Making non-MPI programm use MPICH2...

Matthew Chambers matthew.chambers at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Mar 7 09:05:33 CST 2007

You should use your existing GUI-app as a wrapper which calls another
program which does the MPI work.  It can be tricky (having to use IPC to
have the wrapper know what's happening with the spawned process), but much
less tricky than trying to put the MPI program into the large, existing GUI
app.

-Matt Chambers
Vanderbilt Mass Spectrometry Research Center