[MPICH] Logging a MPI Fortran program with MPI-IO

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 17 09:22:41 CDT 2007

It seems MPE's fortran to C wrapper does not have MPI-IO call in 1.0.5p4.
I will fix that for the next release.  In the mean time, you can link your
code with -lfmpich instead of -lmpe_f2cmpi by modifying
<mpich2-install-dir>/etc/mpe_f77env.conf

replace the line
MPE_F2CMPI_LIBS="-lmpe_f2cmpi"

by
MPE_F2CMPI_LIBS="-lfmpich"

Then relink your fortran program as

mpif90 -mpe=mpilog -o <your_program> <your_program.f90> *.o

A.Chan