[MPICH] Warnings during compilation.

Oliver Fortmeier fortmeier at sc.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jan 16 06:40:33 CST 2007

Hello,

I am using the c++ frontend from mpich2 1.0.2 too. I surpress the warnings given by the  gcc
compiler (4.1.1) by including mpi.h like this:

#pragma GCC system_header
#include <mpi.h>

If there is another way to do it (compiler independent), I would be glad to hear about it.

I hope I could help you,
Oliver