[MPICH] Error using MPI_WAITALL

Vadivelan Ranjith achillesvelan at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 12 22:14:51 CST 2007

If there is a bug in the code, it won't run on any machine. All machine should give some error. But our code is running on some machines(Dual-Core),  but not on othermachines(quad-core). I installed the same mpich2-1.0.3 in both machines and configured simillarly.

Velan

Rajeev Thakur <thakur at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:     It's likely a bug in the code, as it says invalid request.  Just removing MPI_Waitall is not a good solution as it is needed for a  correct program.

 Rajeev