[MPICH] Has anyone enabled InfiniBand in IBM BladeCenter JS21 by OFED 1.2.5

jetspeed ibatis2 at 163.com
Fri Dec 14 06:27:06 CST 2007

Hi:
	I want to install OFED 1.2.5 on the IBM BladeCenter to use the MvapiCH2 shipped with it,
but unfortunately it seems that the MPI uses the Ethernet to communicate as before,

	I can't downlowd OFED tailored for RHEL4 by Cisco, so I wonder is there someone have the experience that successfully installed the OFED on InfiniBand.

	Could someone give me suggestions, Thanks in advance.

Sincerely Yours.