[MPICH] Message types and slog2sdk, clog2print

Jaremy Creechley creechley.dev at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 23:06:44 CST 2007

Hello,
Could anyone give me a pointer to where I mind find a list of message types
used by MPI? More specifically I am trying to parse some information from
clog2_print program. There are some lines of the output that I can't seem to
find any documentation or clarifications on in the code:
ts=0.000095 icomm=0 rank=0 thd=0 type=bare et=-10
ts=0.000099 icomm=0 rank=0 thd=0 type=bare et=54
ts=0.000099 icomm=0 rank=0 thd=0 type=bare et=55

Is there a header file somewhere that could give me some information about
the "et=-10" ? I have tried to find documentation on the trace API used by
slog2sdk, but most of what is listed on the MPE website is oriented more for
end users.