[MPICH] communication between father and son in MPI_COMM_SPAWN

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Oct 29 20:58:18 CST 2006

You can see how it's done for the sock channel and try to do the same for
Infiniband. It's implemented in terms of connect-accept. The root processes
on both sides create a temporary communicator between just the two of them.
They exchange information using this temporary communictor in order to
create the real communicator. The temp comm is then destroyed.

Rajeev

  _____