[MPICH] <openGL and mpich> is it possible?

Marc Glenn Jamon marcglennjamon at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 02:30:05 CST 2006

Hi everyone!

  I am running openGL through the use of the software rendering program called Mesa and
  I am doing a project in parallel processing that displays and divides 3d graphics in 4 computers
  I have linked the GL libraries already when I try to compile my parallel code but I dont know how can I display the 3d graphics in other nodes of the cluster. It is more likely manipulating the OS of each node in the cluster.

  Can MPI do that?
  If yes, how...?

  Tnx for the help

  -Marc Glenn Jamon