[MPICH] Unable to execute process on different machines (ERROR : bash: line 1: orted: command not found)

Pravin_Kumar at jubilantbiosys.com Pravin_Kumar at jubilantbiosys.com
Thu Dec 21 05:43:12 CST 2006

Hello Sir

I am trying to execute the process on two machines for which i am using
mpiexec here when i give the machine name to execute the process using
option -machinefile or -hostfile or just using -h <machine name> i get
following the error :
--
bash: line 1: orted: command not found
[server:02392] ERROR: A daemon on node samiron failed to start as expected.

Kindly help

With best regards

Pravinkumar

This Message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial,
is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the integrity of this message.
Jubilant Organosys Ltd. (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not therefore be liable for the message if modified.