[MPICH] mpich without shared home directories

Goncalo Borges goncalo at lip.pt
Mon Apr 24 08:51:33 CDT 2006

As I said, I didn't implement that wet. My cluster is integrated in
a world wide grid running Globus which lauches a jobmanager script
everytime a job is submitted. This jobmanager is a wrapper which,
in principle, will copy all the executables to the execution nodes
before running the job (and deletes them at the end). This is how I
intend to do it...

Regarding the library binaries, they are all copied to each one of
the exec machines.

Cheers
Goncalo